Moringa, also known as a “miracle tree” and/or “mother’s best friend”. It has multiple uses. Every part of the tree – leaves, pod, fruits, sap, seeds, oil, flowers, roots and bark has medicinal properties. Research has shown that approximately 300 diseases can be cured by its consumption along with receiving hundreds of other health benefits.
Moringa leaves are a rich source of many nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin E. In fact, they have many more vitamins than the richest sources such as carrots, oranges and milk. They can be cooked and eaten in many ways. They can be consumed as juice, vegetable, oil, etc.
Benefits of Moringa leaves for health:
1. Increases metabolism
2. Increases the cell structure of the bodies.
3. Refreshes the eyes and brain
4. Improves the serum cholesterol natural
5. Increases the normal function liver and kidneys
6. increases energy
7. Antioxidants that are beneficial to beauty
8. Supports the sugar levels normal the body
9. Characteristically anti inflammation
10. Aid digestion
Consuming moringa balances nutrients needed by the body. Besides that, moringa also helps overcome vitamin and mineral deficiencies. The moringa leaves after squeezing can be used to cover wounds in place of plasters.